Business to Business presentations
Integrated presentations to help you win new business
The Finishing Post can create impactful business to business presentations to help you win new business or retain existing customers.
These days a static PowerPoint presentation is not enough to impress your visitors. Starting with a blank space, for example a meeting room or a hired conference room, from the planning, the messages and the brand/product, we’ll create a look that will impress – providing a lasting impression to your customer.
This can be tailored to the size of your room and budget to ensure you really get the most cost effective solution.
• We meet to view the space, take measurements and discuss your objectives for the presentation, such as to win news business or retain existing.
• We create a floor plan to assess the flow around the room and create an estimate of materials, tailored to your budget.
• We agree on your message and graphic style, based on your content provided, these can be sketch concepts to save on time and cost or digital.
• Final designs are created for the panels, along with any other supporting materials for your presentation, such as handouts and digital support.
• We arrange installation of the presentation prior to your customer visit.
(The white shelving at the front is typically used to display products, such as ready meals, fresh produce or ingredients.)
Many of our food manufacturing clients have already seen results:
• £174m Retained Business from presentation to leading retailer
• Multi £m Business won from rival
• £94m Retained Business from presentation to leading retailer
TO GET AN IDEA OF WHAT WE CAN ACHIEVE, VIEW OUR WALK THROUGH PRESENTATION HERE
The project shown is intended only to demonstrate the broad spectrum of services we offer with B2B presentations. All businesses, products, design and messages shown here are either the result of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual businesses, products, design and messages is purely coincidental. No payment was made to us for any part of this.